Location: Boston/Remote ( One day on site preferred. But not a deal break for a rockstar FED!)
Our client is a venture funded, fintech company. We are redefining the B2B banking marketplace through
cutting edge user interfaces that deliver a world class user experience. You will join a small and motivated team that is on the
ground floor of building a platform with access to the largest channel partners and over 4,000 financial
institutions. We are looking for a new team member with Front-end experience who will be part of a new
platform. And the frosting on the cake is that we are moving to a brand-new office in Downtown Boston
The right candidate is a Collaborator. Visual Innovator. Executor from concept to final hand-
off. Conceptualizer. Talented. Awesome.
What you will be responsible for.
Implement features from old products into new AWS product
New product needs an entire rewrite of the UI.
Old products built in “.net” rewriting to be a “REST” API platform.
• Apply state of the art UI technologies and encourage adoption across the team.
• Learn, apply and teach others about industry standards and best practices.
• Provide feedback based on A/B and usability testing to inform / validate UI decisions
• Work collaboratively with engineers, product managers and executives to improve the overall user
What you will need for working knowledge.
• At least three years of experience in developing AngularJS applications
• Familiarity with AngularJS 2 is a plus
• Experience with Sass or Less
• Experience working with Restful APIs and data manipulation with JSON is a plus.
• Exposure to server-side components using Node.js
• Unit Testing tools like Jasmin, Sinon
• Integration test tools like Protractor
• Experience with Agile/Scrum management practices
• Familiarity with Git, AWS.