My client is a well-known brand operating in the FMCG space, based within the fantastic surroundings of the home counties is looking for an exceptional Digital Content Manager. Ideally, you will have come from an FMCG or food background.
This position is responsible for the management of all content across EMEA digital properties beyond .com sites and campaign toolkits, digital shelf/e-commerce assets, and the oversight and distribution of assets in various video, text and visual formats. This position maintains and protects the ‘voice of the brand’, ensuring alignment to content standards and strategy.
You will ideally have e-commerce experience and have worked with European markets. You will have knowledge of publisher tools like Sprinklr and have worked with social media platforms and syndicate content. You will also have knowledge of food and photoshoots and lighting required to make it look delicious and appetising. Lastly, you will have a black book of London market contacts and a network of creatives and designers.
• Coordinate existing and new content across a wide spectrum of consumer touchpoints. Ensure all content meets established brand and company standards and is consistent with marketing promotional calendar, activation toolkits, and .com properties. Coordinate activities related to ongoing conversation calendars and engagement initiatives for various brands across the Growth Platforms. Lead and
implement the continuous improvement and optimisation of the “Digital Shelf” with the EMEA e-commerce leads through a CARS strategy to develop A+ content. (35%)
• Manage the supplier relationships and scaling of EMEAs marketing system of record to manage production strategy and delivery of campaign assets to markets.
• Lead training and adoption of the EMEA content publishing, social listening solution of record brand, e-commerce and media hun (30%)
• Oversee and maintain digital asset library (recipe and product photography, videos etc.) both in-house and with external partners.
• Distribute assets as (10%) appropriate to sales field, agency partners, media, bloggers, etc.
• Ideally, the candidate will have a network of highly skilled freelance designers to scope, manage the resource for ongoing production briefs for e-commerce projects (10%)
• Support the creation and distribution of regular reports to a variety of stakeholders, related to social media metrics, successes and key learnings.(10%)
• Manage and maintain administrative rights/access levels amongst internal team members, copywriters and agency partners. Identify and report threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding our brands (5%)
• Tag, title and optimize content, with an understanding of how copy impacts natural search traffic and rankings (5%)
At least 5years of digital experience working with social media tools to achieve business goals. Ability to assess/edit engaging original content related to meal preparation and flavor, category and
consumer journeys. Expertise in New Media required. Understanding of digital and social media landscape required and strong e-commerce capabilities preferred.
Bachelor's Degree in Digital Media, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related field
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity.
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.