Our renowned global agency is seeking a Sr. Integrated Producer for a new agency venture with a renowned etail/retail client.
You will produce integrated deliverables spanning print, digital, mobile, social & broadcast; from cost efficient, quick turn-around to complex and large-scale campaigns. You will be responsible for completing projects on time, on specification, and on budget. You will also manage senior client level relationships, and oversees implementation of tactical plans while ensuring deliverables are on strategy and meet quality standards.
You must demonstrate an excellent understanding of project management tools and best-practice methodology, and flexibility to lead diverse and dynamic teams to deliver balanced integrated solutions. You must be comfortable managing other producers.
• Manage large projects independently from initiation through completion
• Serve as the expert on integrated marketing campaigns, working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced agency environment.
• Partner with the client services team across channels to ensure a smooth process, proper resource allocation, and a truly integrated end result.
• Comply with agency process related to resource allocation and project staffing.
• Manage the design and development of large campaigns, consumer-facing websites, banners, mobile applications, social media campaigns and other advertising through strategy, design and development phases.
• Serve as the main agency contact on your projects: help define and maintain vision, clarify strategic requirements, demystify complex ideas, and manage team expectations.
• Develop realistic and justifiable estimates, scope and timeline for all projects, and be accountable for the scope and budget as the project progresses
• Track ongoing costs throughout project lifecycle, and reconcile estimates to actuals on all projects
• Proactively identify project issues/risks, assists in issue/risk resolution
• Addresses staffing issues, quality of work and timeliness of deliverables with client. Pushes back appropriately.
• Meets regularly with Production and Client Services leadership to contribute toward the overall development and health of the account.
• Manages senior-level relationships and is viewed as a value-added partner.
• Accurately scopes projects, defining project requirements and success metrics.
• Manages a small to mid-size team to successfully execute programs/projects.
• Manages multiple projects within time/budget constraints.
• Optimizes work streams and finds ways to create output more efficiently (e.g., team reallocation).
• Mentors junior members of the team in problem solving/course correcting projects.
• Evaluates performance and skill level of Production staff and recommends staffing changes necessary to support client needs.
• Creates and delivers compelling and persuasive arguments. Is in command of the audience and turns presentations into constructive dialogue moving the group to conclusions.
• Creates outlines of documents to tell a clear and compelling story, understanding how to edit data and findings into an organized story.
• Builds partnership within and outside of the Production team across the agency, applying expertise appropriately.
• Is a mature, calm leader of the internal cross-functional team – inspires team to strive for superior client work and results and to increase team accomplishments. Proactively identifies and solves for conflict among team members.
• Participates in recruiting/hiring activities and helps organize and lead team events.
• Is fully engaged in the development of junior team members through mentoring, training, and use of outside resources. Creates actionable development plans accompanied by effective, ongoing dialogue with team members (including difficult, timely feedback).
• 6-8 years of project management or production experience in a interactive or integrated agency or similar environment.
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems with the solution that works for all parties without compromising the quality of the deliverables or the project.
• Innate understanding of the project finance, staffing and profitability and the relationship to project management.
• Solid understanding of production methodologies, and the creative development process, Experience Design, technology (web and application development), and marketing.
• Successful history of project leadership to clients and account, with demonstrable experience in setting and managing stakeholder expectations.
• A professional but approachable demeanor, and the ability to handle with grace the uncertainties associated with a consulting environment.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.