We have 2 Art Director Roles with a fantasitc client in the Personal Finance space.
- 1 Art Director with B2B focus
- 1 Art Director (B2C focus/Generalist focus)
Our client is looking for an Associate Art Director to join their Marketing team. You’re a self-starter, team player, and able to quickly adopt our brand tone and style across all of our communications. Your primary role will be to design branded creative across web, email, banner ads, paid social, blog, and some print. You have both B2B and B2C experience.
● Creates high quality visual assets for one-sheets, emails, banner ads, social posts, etc.
● Actively learn and applies brand visual style.
● Support Art Directors and Sr. Art Directors
● Follow existing design templates and create new ones.
● Understand the data and allow it to inform your work. Be able to balance what is tried
and true while continuing to push the brand.
● Collaborate closely with the copy team to come up with creative solutions.
● Collaborate closely with the Life Cycle marketing team to help create prospect and
● Work with stakeholders and reviewers to keep the brand look and feel consistent.
● Find new ways to tell our brand story—generating ideas for how branded content can
come to life across multiple channels.
● Review creative by partners and guest contributors for brand consistency.
***BONUS POINTS*** - if you have a Copywriter you partner with who is available to make it a TEAM!!
Qualifications, Skills, Experience
● A strong portfolio — featuring innovative and thoughtful design executions.
● Experience partnering with copywriters and art directors.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills.
● Ability to iterate quickly based on testing results.
● Able to handle multiple projects at once.
● Strategically minded, with strong problem-solving skills and close attention to detail.
● An expert with Adobe Creative Suite. (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, XD)
● Understanding of Sketch, HTML and UX design principles.
● Knowledge of financial services or personal finance a plus but not mandatory.
● Minimum of 1-3 years designing at an agency or in-house creative department.
● Academic background in Graphic Design, Digital Media Design, Communication Design or equivilent work experience.