My client is a fantastic Travel and Sustainability group renowned for working closely with brands to make travel a seamless and engaging process. Currently going through an exciting period of growth, they are now looking for a Social Media Assistant to join their team.
Reporting into the Senior Content Manager of the engagement team, you’ll be responsible for pushing the company’s social activity and brand mainly across LinkedIn as well as other engagement platforms. It’ll be your responsibility to be an engaging social wordsmith that can see ideas from concept through to final delivery.
On a day to day basis, responsibilities include:
- Writing insightful blog posts about the company and their achievements
- Assist social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Curating the overall brand social content and engagement plans with the Senior Content Manager
- Management of the company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Proposing new ideas and concepts for social media content
Crucially, this is a new role so this company a looking for someone who has a fresh outlook on social media and can bring a knowledge of current activity to the table and apply it to their brand. They really value someone with an intuitive mind-set and of course a burning desire to be a social enthusiast who inspires individuals.
All in all, if you are a young, ambitious and outgoing junior social media professional who has worked in a junior social media role or is looking to take their first step into a new social media role, then this could be the one for you!
- A strong interest in social media and creating exciting content
- Good knowledge of social platforms but more crucially LinkedIn
- Basic knowledge of travel and sustainability
- Outgoing, open minded and creative mind when approaching projects
- Desire to learn and grow within a collaborative environment