A fashion client in NYC is looking for a Marketing Coordinator for a part time role starting ASAP through the end of December. 20-30 hours/week
- This resource will be working with the Voice of Customer Research & Insights team who sits within the Marketing Shared Services. They lead all Voice of Customer research and insights including ad hoc primary proprietary customer research (quantitative & qualitative), Customer Experience (CX) Feedback Measurement, and syndicated business intelligence reporting across all North American business units
• Weekly updates: user and hierarchy files that provide access to our Store Voice of Customer programs (training will be provided)
• Weekly updates: managing store "requests for score suppression" which involves tracking store requests, reviewing each case with my team, and going into the Medallia Voice of Customer reporting tool to suppress scores where approved.
• BA or BS required.
• 3-5 year's experience
• Excellent PowerPoint and Excel Skills. Experience with hands-on statistical analysis in SPSS or SAS helpful. Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Self-motivated with strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills. Proactive and resourceful problem solver with a love for learning and a strong ability to drive a project plan with multiple internal and external dependencies.
• Strong critical thinker: ability to synthesize data/information and derive useful themes and trends within the business.
• Attention to detail as well as capability to understand/see the big picture and market trends.
• Fast learner and adapter. Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast paced, time-sensitive business environment.
• An energetic and enthusiastic team player, with ability to develop strong partnerships within the shared services team and across core business unit partners.