Project Manager - Creative Video Lead
(Not hands-on video production)
Duration: ASAP for 6 Month Assignment
Salary: Up to £53k doe pro rata + company bonus
Video advertising is booming and our client has billions of users is at its very centre. Businesses have a unique opportunity to showcase their business on the global stage; our reach, targeting capabilities and results ensure the maximum return on investment for their budget.
As a Creative Video Lead you act as a Brand Manager and will be instrumental in opening the door of video advertising to all businesses by helping them create promotional videos that capture the essence of their company. You will help transform businesses through cutting edge videos that win users' hearts and minds on the web.
A one-person show, you can do it all - grasp briefs, craft stories and coordinate production with the production team - with enthusiasm, dedication and a passion for creativity.
- Partner with the sales teams to source high potential leads, provide creative support in the form of office hours, or 1:1 consults
- Take brief directly with customers or agency to understand client's objectives, review existing creative assets and validate creative concept
- Edit simple yet efficient storyboards aligned with best practices - Liaise with the video production team and ensure quality and client's requirements are met
- Overlook end to end video creation process and suggest optimisation (e.g. designing standard creative templates, streamlining communication)
- Previous experience with content creation and video marketing with strong uptake on digital channels like YouTube. Would suit people with video or creative agency background, or indeed YouTube creators who want to help businesses master the magic of video
- You are able to share a portfolio of videos you've created that clearly demonstrate your abilities. These can be events, business videos, personal videos or anything that shows your skills
- You are innovative and can generate cutting edge videos with limited resources in a timely manner. Providing creative strategy rather than production.
- You have strong understanding of video production But even more important than your filmmaking skills are your people skills:
- You excel in new, interesting environments and have strong interpersonal skills
- You will be able to communicate and translate your vision and passion for video advertising to a large variety of clients with no previous experience
- You are inquisitive, curious and adaptable
- You are organised and able to track and manage multiple projects at one time
**Due to the high number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those successful at shortlisting. Thank you for your interest.**