Our Client is seeking a Marketing Programme Manager for their EMEA Global Customer Marketing team. This individual will be responsible for delivering marketing programmes across EMEA, to drive brand sentiment and advertiser preference for apps and services. In this role, you’ll be responsible for driving key marketing initiatives around business brand in EMEA. You’ll be working closely with cross-functional teams to create regional marketing strategy and plans in line with global messaging and goals.
· Responsible for developing and executing marketing programmes to meet EMEA business marketing objectives.
· Work cross-functionally with country marketing, consumer marketing, communications, policy, legal and other regional and global teams to launch and execute programmes.
· Set, track, analyse, communicate, and execute against key programme metrics.
· Drive business marketing know-how and the implementation of programme best practices to optimize impact.
· Build strong partnerships and manage external marketing agencies and vendors.
· Manage programme budgets.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher.
· Minimum of 10 years of work experience in marketing, brand management or corporate comms. Ideally with experience in managing internal and external (3rd party vendor partners) stakeholders to drive results.
· Strong experience running projects with cross-functional teams.
· Experience in scaling and localising programmes across multiple countries.
· Ability to be a self-starter, overcome barriers and work collaboratively.
· Strong communication skills.
· Be prepared to work flexibly, as programmes evolve over time.
The Largest Social Media Company in the World.
The B2B Solution of the largest Social Media Company in the world
The Charity and NGO focused solution for the largest Social Media company in the world.