Vitamin T in Chicago is working with a Global Insurance organization and they are looking to bring on a longterm Freelance Social Media Coordinator to support thier Marketing team. In this role, you will be working with colleagues across brands to create and publish social media for key audiences ensuring consistency in voice and brand; using listening tools to monitor conversations and share key learnings and insights; analyzing social media performance; responding to social media inquiries; training on tools and processes; and any additional social media initiatives as assigned.
A successful candidate will be highly detail-oriented, adaptable, and collaborative; must be solution-oriented with the ability to problem solve within new / ambiguous situations; and must be able to effectively communicate across the global marketing ecosystem as well as with a range of stakeholders including leadership, partners, and agencies.
• At least 1 year of experience in social media preferred
• College degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or related field
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation development skills
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and project management tools
• Experience with multiple social media platforms – especially LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter & Facebook
• Strong interpersonal skills; able to work effectively with colleagues, managers, stakeholders and vendors
• Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to details
• Solution-oriented with ability to problem solve within new / ambiguous situations
• Strong client service skills and demonstrated ability to interact effectively across all levels of an organization
• Ability to plan and organize work and self in order to achieve objectives and targets; accountable for the delivery of outcomes; strives to meet and exceed expectations
• Has a flexible approach to change; is able to work effectively in a variety of situations; constantly seeks improvements and is forward looking
• Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize those projects to meet desired deadlines