My client is a brilliant global nutrition, wellbeing and health marketing brand renowned for having a wealth of sports teams and professional athletes on their books. Currently going through a busy period, they are now looking for an ambitious Midweight Digital Designer to join their team.
Reporting into the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you would be sat primarily in the marketing team and responsible for driving creativity across the board. As the sole designer in this team, they are ideally looking for someone who is a digital enthusiast with a clear vision for what makes a brand digitally tick.
On a day to day basis, projects will consist of:
- Email/Banner Design
- Social Media Design
- Responsive Web Design
- Digital Editorial Design
- Brand activation Campaigns
- UX/UI design
As the brand are going through a massive activation at the moment, the opportunity to work on a range of different projects are endless as they have a team of 6 designers that work on print, events and branding projects so there will be some crossover there.
Ideally, they are looking for someone who is happy being an independent designer who is both conceptual and consultative. Always thinking about the next big design, improving the marketing outlook digitally as well as keeping up with trends in the design field is a given!
If this sounds like you, do get in touch and get those digital juices flowing!
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in agency or in-house on digital projects
- A clear portfolio with a range of digital and UX/UI projects
- Strong understanding of brand and how to maximise brand potential
- Collaborative, outgoing attitude when working with teams
- Great planning skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects