This role is a temporary assignment for 12 months , on PAYE basis for our technology Client.
As a Supply Chain Planner within the EMEA Operations team, you will actively engage with cross-functional teams in ensuring stable supply of the hardware products.
1. Check completeness of data from weekly retailer and distributor sell out and inventory reporting. Follow up with sales team on missing data.
2. Support system setup for launch activities (e.g., manage SKU configuration in systems + liaise with internal logistics team on fulfilment.
3. Check completeness of internal forecast data for weekly CPFR calls. Sense check data and highlight any issues to planning leads.
4. Support markets in planning and executing promotional activities.
5. Monitor and follow up on delayed/missing orders/deliveries with logistics team and sales team.
6. Analysis of internal supply plans vs PO commitment. Create daily shortage reports.
* BA/BS degree in commerce / operations or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience of independently running projects from conception through to completion.
*Strong analytical and presentation skills.
* Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
* Business level written and oral communication skills in English.
* Additional language would be an advantage (FR, ES, IT).
Experience in consumer electronics supply planning / retail