As a Coordinator on the Learning Navigation team, you’ll ensure a seamless learner-friendly onboarding and training experience. You’ll be responsible for keeping the process organized and efficient while actively maintaining clear lines of communication with facilitators, training specialists and participants. By providing great customer service and smoothly managing all of the details, you’ll contribute to the overall success of the business. You are both scrappy and resourceful, creative and driven -- and excited to provide the best training experience possible. As a Learning Navigation Coordinator, you will enthusiastically welcome and support the team to ensure all staff are trained efficiently and effectively.
- Coordinate and organize a range of courses and programs based across APAC. Schedule attendance, book rooms, and identify opportunities to streamline process.
- Support team members with training coordination processes including scheduling classes, reserving conference rooms and communicating with facilitators and participants.
- Create a streamlined onboarding experience for all new members by communicating with managers, new hires and transfers and enrolling participants in onboarding courses. Communicate professionally, tactfully and with the utmost diplomacy at all times.
- Arrange special requests and provide a high-touch experience appropriate to learner, facilitator and stakeholder needs. Skill/Experience/Education
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. - Experience using an LMS to schedule notifications and review course information.
- Experience in improving processes, identifying issues in processes, suggesting user focused improvements and navigating/influencing cross-functional teams to drive these changes.
- High level of creativity, perseverance and openness to change with a drive to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships. - Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization’s reputation and success.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Demonstrated discretion and strong judgment, with the ability to interact comfortably and professionally with all levels of internal clients. Strong demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills, a customer-service orientation, and a welcoming helpful attitude.
- Knowledge of/experience with spreadsheets.