Our startup client is looking for a product designer to join their team and deliver seamless UX/UI solutions for an innovative HR /coaching platform. The technology is being used by a number of high profile clients which is continuing to be added to so you will be a key member of the team that will be helping the business grow to the next level. You will be looking for an environment that think on its toes: think fast, change fast and learn fast
As a product designer, you will work closely with product owner and the development team to define and implement innovative solutions in line with the product vision and product road map. As the ideal candidate you will have a rounded UX approach including user research, defining and testing and should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Proficiency in design and wireframing tools like Adobe XD, Sketch and alike.
• Experience and knowledge of continuous discovery and research methods.
• Good knowledge of web analytics such Google Analytics, hotjar and alike.
• Ability to manage workload, meet deadlines and thrive in an agile startup environment.
• Passionate and motivated to ship the best product.
• Ability to establish an authentic experience for an end-user.
• Growth / learning mindset with an ability to put this in practice.
• Strong interpersonal skills to work with diverse business functions and explain rationales behind design decisions.
• Develop vibrant and engaging interactive designs to delight users and drive usage.
• Meeting the needs of development teams by creating interaction specifications, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes to effectively communicate and present design ideas.
• Key player in all forms of requirement gathering, user research and usability testing.
• Working closely with technology stakeholders, building and owning design system to establish consistency, best practices and standards.
• Liaising with market-facing and technology teams to utilise evaluation of user interactions and collect data to influence product decisions.
• Understand product, performance management and coaching aspects to create innovative market leading solutions.
• Minimum 3+ years (proven track record) of developing user interfaces and interaction designs in a UX environment.
• Strong portfolio demonstrating design rationales, visual sensibilities, product thinking, and problem solving.
If this sounds like the next challenge in your career, get in touch today outlining your interest and current situation including availability and salary requirements.
Only shortlisted talent wil be contacted