Exciting Temp to Perm Role in Los Angeles with Automotive based client!
Job Title: Account Manager (Producer)
Reports To: Executive Producer
*Must have 3-5 years experience, preferably in an advertising agency setting. Plus-a passion for cars!
The Producer is responsible for managing and growing existing and new client relationships within the custom, photo and VR segment. This includes owning and managing client relationships (all size accounts).
• Works closely with clients and internal/external resources to define and execute custom CG, photo and VR content.
• Develop expertise and knowledge around the clients businesses and industries.
• Provide strategic and account leadership on client engagements.
• Works closely with Executive Producer, as well as CEO and COO to generate pricing and proposals for project-specific requests.
• Evaluate production requests from photographers and production personnel in order to find the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for project.
• Work closely with multidisciplinary teams to develop RFP’s, SOWs, pricing proposals, schedules, work orders and budgets).
• Multidisciplinary teams to ensure that project and product solutions are on strategy and achieving client goals and satisfaction.
• Effectively balance the needs of the client, as well as the needs of the agency and internal teams.
• Identify and participate in business development opportunities with potential new clients.
• Foster a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
• Working within a product development capacity, support the production, sales and marketing departments with the day-to-day management of projects, internal and external.
• Ensure milestones are delivered on time, on budget and complete.
• Included in pre-production discussions with staff/client as needed during the bid exploration and quote process.
• Research automotive websites for client background and product specific information.
• Create vendor requests for proposal.
• QA and deliver outgoing files to clients via FTP or other means.
• Able to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
• Must exercise independent judgement and discretion in all situations.
• Work varied hours and ability to travel as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• The employee may be required to travel as needed.
• The employee will be working in a fast-paced, busy and dynamic environment