A consumer packaged goods company is looking to bring on a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to own the digital marketing function in player-coach capacity. This is a key hire and will entail working cross-functionally with sales, product, and engineering to ensure the best digital experience for the customer.
· Develop and manage the comprehensive digital experience, including overseeing web design & development, UX/UI, media, content and social strategy across audiences to build brand awareness and consideration, improve SEO.
· Identify and implement necessary technology stack to support integrated digital and CRM programs, customer experience and metrics
· Interface with cross functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Channel, Creative etc.) to develop and execute product marketing strategies consistent with overall company strategies and goals
· Manage and maintain appropriate agency relationships to ensure high engagement and quality deliverables aligned with core marketing strategies.
· Supervise and be accountable for digital media campaign spend, including metrics, dashboards, analytics reports and optimization
· Supervise creation and execution of integrated content campaigns and digital media strategy (i.e. SEM, display, contextual, ecommerce) for both D2C and B2B segments to help build company awareness and equity, and to ensure marketing campaign objectives are met
· Lead & Define Social Media strategy for the company and manage the social media manager
· Optimize website, digital channels, and processes to ensure seamless execution, measurement, and continuous improvement – Monitor, report and analyze performance and refine strategies to drive continuous improvement and adapt to changing digital environment and algorithms
· Build, maintain, and cultivate SEO into content development process and execution, leading identification and development of content to improve organic search ranking
· Work with appointed digital agency and internal teams to develop KPIs, reporting frameworks, and test and optimization plans
· Use listening/monitoring tools, reporting systems, and success metrics to test and optimize content across all channels
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Must have at least 1 year of management experience.
- Must have experience optimizing a website.
- Experience building and managing integrated, digital ecosystem including website, social channels, content, media, email, technology stack, analytics, CRM and other supporting systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency with digital tools and resources including Google suite of products (Analytics, AdWords and Tag Manager), YouTube pre-roll video advertising, Facebook suite of products, WordPress, Mailchimp, SEO software and social media listening tools.
- Amazon/AMS and Shopify experience.