What you'll be responsible for:
• Contribute to and execute the brand's SEO content strategy
• Create SEO-informed content for the client's website and blog that build our digital presence and resonate with our target audience.
• Use your creativity to build content campaigns that inspire our audience to share, link, and promote across the web.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with product managers, buyers, category managers, social media managers and paid search managers to execute content and promotion strategy.
• Perform keyword and competitive research to identify gaps, opportunities, and new verticals to target with content
• Use analytics and keyword data to inform content creation and assess performance.
The midwest's #1 furniture & mattress retailer
What they offer:
• An awesome, collaborative work environment
• A modern, inviting and open office space with nearby restaurants
• A start-up like culture with opportunity to make a significant impact and grow professionally
• Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, marketing, or related field
• 4+ years of SEO content strategy and writing experience
• Proven track record of developing content campaigns that acquire, engage and convert customers through the organic channel.
• Passionate about creating remarkable content that achieves business goals.
• Experience creating content for well-respected digital brands - preferably in the design, fashion, or lifestyle space.
• Thorough understanding of the role of content in SEO, paying attention and adapting to industry changes
• Experience managing or coaching content writers, ensuring well-written content that aligns with strategy and brand voice.
• Self-driven and scrappy with the ability to overcome obstacles towards achieving set goals.
• Excellent ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
• Experience with SEO and Analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and SEMrush