San Diego client with a strong global reach is looking for a Sr. Marketing Automation Specialist to join the team! The Sr. Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for maintaining, optimizing and building a scalable Marketo infrastructure for various campaigns and scenarios.
● Strong focus on automated nurture programs; develop and optimize lead lifecycle management processes including lead scoring and lead routing for multiple products.
● Maintain and optimize marketing automation infrastructure including campaign flows, scoring, nurture, profiling, segmentation and workflows.
● Work with teams to translate marketing requirements into functional campaigns and workflows within marketing automation, CRM and other marketing systems.
● Develop and execute email campaigns using marketing automation
● Build testing frameworks for continuous optimization of click-through and conversion rates. Ensure adaptive learning from past campaigns to guide future marketing campaigns.
● Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations
● Implement and document marketing automation best practices including list management, data quality, hygiene and troubleshooting
● Understand the bi-directional data structures with Salesforce.com for data integration; work with Salesforce administrators to coordinate integration with CRM; work with marketing platforms to troubleshoot issues and provide team support
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing or equivalent experience
● Excellent working knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo or similar platforms (minimum 2 years of hands-on experience)
● Marketo certification highly preferred
● Experience with email marketing & email campaign management
● Understanding of web development and digital design concepts
● Problem solving ability and consideration of process improvements
● Excellent organizational and communication skills with a strong attention to detail
● Ability to work across departments and teams, building consensus and deliver upon stated objectives
We have a simple philosophy at Vitamin T: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. When you work for Vitamin T, you qualify for medical, dental and vision insurance after working only four consecutive weeks maintaining an average of 20 hours per week. If this job isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is, please pass this job posting on. We have a fantastic referral program that pays out in cash rewards! (http://aquent.com/rewards/)