This is a 12 month contract with the option to extend onsite in Hoboken
● Develop training deployment methodology to ensure the requirements of each local market are met
● Create and execute training plans
● Organize, plan and conduct courses of study for end users.
● Develop training content for the program tools, processes and policies
● Support and coach local trainers (as needed)
● Develop training measurements and reporting
● Work with the project team and business representatives to ensure training meets project and business requirement
● Develop materials that are used for a successful transition to BAU
● Experience with delivering training for large-scale, multinational technology implementations
● Excellent presentation development skills with creation of engaging, bite size and accurate content
● Experienced in working with virtual teams across the world
● Good one-on-one and group communication skills with a diverse workforce
● Ability to work with senior level professionals knowledgeably
● Ability to communicate professionally, clearly and effectively to target audiences.
● Self-starter with a high level of energy/motivation and evidence of a proactive approach to work/tasks/projects.
● Fluent in English.