One of our industry-leading communications agency clients in Dearborn, MI is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to join them onsite through the end of the year and possibly into 2020.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Acts as confidential assistant to leadership.
• Prepares documents, from dictation or handwritten drafts through word processing, final formatting, laser printing, copying and distribution.
• Handles outgoing mail, including copying and distribution of internal memos and other materials as requested.
• Provides phone support.
• Transcribes voicemail as needed.
• Assists in maintaining schedules as requested and acts as liaison with appointments and guests.
• Makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports.
• Receives, routes and responds to mail, telephone, e-mail, and personal inquiries regarding agency and executive office matters.
• Provides support for meetings as requested, including but not limited to, scheduling, reserving rooms, preparing announcements, RSVP cards, agendas, and arranging for food service.
• Composes and edits letters, reports, and other documents.
• Creates and maintains official records, files, statistics, and reports, as requested using word processing, data base, spreadsheet, graphics, and communications software.
• Recommends measures to improve work process methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
• Maintains and supports all company standards as specified within the Quality Management System.
• Supports/facilitates the mandatory adherence to ISO9001 requirements, processes and procedures.
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Strong word processing and database skills.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Competency with Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to be discrete with confidential information and materials.
• Ability to work independently and in a team setting with staff and clients.
• Ability to work flexible hours and possible overtime.
• Flexible about changing deadlines and priorities.
• High school diploma or equivalent experience preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or Executive Administrative Assistant.