Our agency client is seeking a Content Marketing Coordinator. You will be responsible for executing content development for their brand clients on key E-commerce platforms like Amazon, Walmart.com and several other retailers, and more broadly for building and institutionalizing the agency’s capability in this area.
The Content Marketing Coordinator will report to the Director, E-Commerce and be responsible for leading cross-functional operations and alignment for cross-category experiences on major e-commerce retailers. This individual will work cross-functionally with many facets of the organization and partner closely with the Shopper Marketing, Creative and Customer Solutions teams to drive business for our clients.
• Support E-Commerce team with asset and content needs including coordination and implementation of digital assets
• Build and execute annual and initiative-specific content marketing plans for clients across multiple retailers
• Ensure all content is consistent with the brand voice and style and optimized for search and user experience.
• Tactically support programs (development of timelines, trafficking and review of materials, cross-site syndication) and independently manage projects effectively from start to finish.
• Work with creative and project management teams to ensure on-time creative deliveries
• Assist the Project manager in the creation of compelling content assets from ideation through completion. Partner with the Director, E-Commerce and client teams to develop timelines aligned to campaign launch plans and implement efficient methodologies to speed the time to market while also delivering market-leading quality.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s degree or greater.
• 2-4 years’ experience in content development or project management in consumer-packaged goods, brand, or e-commerce retailer or consulting firm.
• Self-starter with strong problem-solving ability.
• Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously with a demonstrated ability to lead projects and work cross-functionally with multiple teams to execute tasks and projects.
• Comfort with fast-moving deliverables and timelines.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm.
• Direct experience with Amazon’s Vendor Central or Seller Central, or other E-Commerce product management platforms preferred but not required.
• Experience managing content on major e-commerce websites such as Amazon.com, Walmart.com or Walgreens.com preferred but not required.
• Current relationships at Amazon, Walmart.com, other E-Commerce retailers or related 3rd party vendors preferred but not required.