MAJOR RESPONSIBILITES / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Assist with uploading/updating information and data to a /Content Management System (experience with Adobe Experience Management is a GREAT plus)
• Proficient with uploading a variety of data formats including CSV, JPG, TIF, PDF files and downloading data from repository sites
• Knowledgeable with MS Office especially with Word and Excel including creating spreadsheets and using formulas
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a BIG plus
• Strong content management experience
• Knowledge of mobile devices (ie Apple, Android, Windows phones and tablets)
Assist in administrative functions and duties
• Candidate should possess strong communication ability and willingness to work directly with designers during the design process.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Experienced authoring in a Content Management System (Adobe AEM)
• Experience developing in Responsive Web Design (RWD)
• Translate wireframes into well organized and structured HTML/CSS
• Ability to work closely with designers and follow design direction and maintain their creative vision
• 2+ years experience with HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, RSS, AJAX, and other related interactive technologies.
• 1+ years experience in retail merchandising/marketing, advertising, product development or related fields.
• Experience Web Accessibility Standards a plus.
• Experience with Adobe tools such as Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, etc.
• A portfolio of your best recent work will be reviewed