As a Designer on our clients creative team, you will join like-minded individuals who share a talent for transforming great ideas into engaging and high-performing creative assets.
Your projects will range from traditional print design and digital marketing collateral to identity and branding for our clients exclusive clothing lines. You will have the opportunity to impact their business by leveraging your conceptual thinking, your design skills, and your strong communication skills. This role is highly collaborative and provides cross-functional experience with Marketing, Merchandising, Styling, and Product design. In short, you will help ensure aesthetic quality, clear and concise communication design, and—most importantly—a coherent and delightful customer experience that drives measurable business results.
You will be excited about this role because you will...
● Design fashion-forward digital products, marketing emails, advertisements, identity systems for exclusive clothing brands, in-house communications, and other digital and print collateral that is consistent with our brand image and, most critically, informed by business results and client insights.
● You will be granted autonomy to solve creative briefs in a conceptually robust manner that both address specific business needs and responsibly adheres to the companies brand system.
● Proactively push design forward by nurturing new ideas from concept to execution along with inter-departmental partners from Styling, Content, Copy, and Photography.
● Leverage professional experience and leadership skills to excite and inspire your colleagues and business partners—you must be able to make confident design decisions, assert your POV, and be persuasive in bringing others along with you.
● Use your well-developed presentation skills to clearly and concisely express your POV and design rationale to your client and your team.
● Foster a healthy culture of design criticism and learning by having an active voice in cross-functional design reviews.
● Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment.
We’re excited about you because...
● 3-5 years prior work experience in a design role.
● Strong online portfolio that demonstrates conceptual innovation, systems thinking, a rational design process, and production expertise across a variety of formats, e.g. brand identity systems, websites,
mobile, tablet, print, and packaging.
● Formal academic background (BA/MA) in Graphic Design, Digital Media Design, Communication Design, or commensurate work experience.
● Expert command of information design, visual hierarchy, page layout, typography, 2D design principles and color theory.
● Ability to interpret, responsibly extend, and employ existing brand guidelines in the context of developing new creative assets.
● Fluency with common and contemporary design software (Adobe CC, Google Docs) for the creation of visual design artifacts and presentations.
● Experience with video editing, motion graphics, or another dynamic medium is a strong plus!
● Illustration / iconography skills a plus.
● Solid communication and presentation skills—you possess the ability to articulate design concepts to your team and client.
● Effective time management skills to balance fast-paced project schedules with bold goals.
● Passion for a vibrant company culture committed to being Bright, Goal-Oriented, and Kind.