Are you a senior UX designer with excellent creative thinking to translate data, analytics and insights into customer centric digital experiences?
Our client is an iconic travel brand and are looking for an experienced senior user experience designer to work on end-to-end UX process on projects and products; from gathering requirements and insights, researching customer needs, understanding business objectives, defining the user experience through concepts, wireframes and prototyping, to tracking the success of solution through testing and feedback to ensure successful delivery of the product. You will be working on all the digital touchpoints of the brand from the responsive site, through to apps and all other products and kiosks across B2C and B2B executions.
This role is more focussed around the UX end of the scale and your suitability for this role will be shown via your experience in your case studies: we're looking for detailed over views of products and projects that you have been involved with at all stages.
You will be able to show your:
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders across a business
- Facilitate discovery workshops to capture and define the project scope and ambition
- Conduct / support interviews to determine customer needs
- Design information architecture, site maps, and user flows to build common understanding
- Create storyboards or sketches to visualise your solutions
- Create interactive models and prototypes using Axure, Sketch, InVision
- Validate ideas and designs through face-to-face and remote user testing research and then iterate
- Present & rationalise UX solutions to the team and project stakeholders
- Work with the Analytics and Insights teams to understand user behaviour
- Support & work with the product owner to write user stories that articulate the intention and function of product features, so they are actionable by the development team & understand the value the product is delivering by setting, tracking, and analysing quantitative metrics.
You will champion user experience across the company and with senior stakeholders and demonstrate the benefits the UX process brings. As a senior within the team you will be responsible for living the standard, mentoring those around you to knowledge-share with other UX team members and contribute to the collaborative business culture.
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested hearing more about please apply today with an up to date CV and case studies that show your suitability for this role.