Social Media Specialist
Full-time, Onsite with Remote Flexibility
Our client is a unique start up agency and looking for someone to join their growing team. You will be responsible for social strategies for clients (a variety of product focused small businesses/startups) and for the company.
- Plan monthly content for different brands on multiple channels (primarily Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Content development (mostly for social, campaign pages, and some website)
- Campaign planning (e.g., creating a campaign for giveaways on social or engaging social influencers to take photos with a product and share them with a assigned hashtags)
- Community building (growing a community would awesome vs. maintaining)
- Social performance analysis
- Campaign page building (Kickstarter/Indiegogo pages) - Gather information through our Needs Doc from the client. Determine overall layout. Work with copywriter or write up the copy themselves depending on their skill set. Work with the designer to build the graphics and perhaps build some graphics themselves (depending on skill level). You should have a sense of what an attractive page would look like to a consumer.
- Design visual assets
- Write copy for posts, campaign pages, and websites (though we have a copywriter. so not critical)
- You will work closely on processes, networking and growing the business.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience managing social media campaigns (both organic and paid)
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite