Day to day in this role involves incorporating mixed media and sound instructional design and development methodologies, collaborating with instructional designers to storyboard modules, create custom graphics and animations to elevate learning experiences, and more!
This is a growing team so we are open to candidates with a background in HTML, CSS, Storyline development who is looking for a new opportunity being hands on in customizing front end designs and open to learning new tools like Articulate Storyline!
A few additional responsibilities:
• Collaborate with Art Director and Interactive Graphic Designer to brainstorm module’s User Experience based on Instructional Designer’s storyboard
• Research, organize and create content in logical eLearning sequences for maximum learner retention
• Create custom animations and interactions
• Ensure training content adheres to audio/visual technical specifications for mobile and desktop learning, as well as brand guidelines and industry best practices
• Thoroughly test, debug and troubleshoot across multiple devices and browsers
• Build and revise eLearning module while incorporating stakeholder feedback
Not required but desired experience:
- 3+ years in front end / UX development focused on multi-media development
- Creative design and technical knowledge of graphic design, video, micro-learning, responsive design, gamification, simulations, animation/motion graphics
- eLearning experience - Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia or the willingness to learn
- Responsive design / advanced actions, audio editing (Audacity), and Cornerstone as a Learning Management System