- Starting: ASAP/Notice
- Salary/Pay: £26.51 p.h (55k p.a pro-rata) on PAYE + Bonus
- Perks: 33 days holiday (pro-rata) + meals, Gym, and other perks
- Duration: 4 - months temp contract + extension
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Central London
We are looking for a Marketing Strategy & Operations Analyst with a consulting background and excellent experience in writing business strategy documents and presentations.
The ideal specialist will act as an analyst, advisor, and consultant, providing insights and operational support for the Ads & Industry Marketing team to create a strategic and operational plan for 2020.
This position requires critical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills to influence thoughtful and well-informed decision making.
To be most effective in this role, candidates should have some experience working with cross-functional teams to be adept at identifying creative and scrappy solutions to a range of challenges and an exceptional communicator with a bias to action, and able to build strong partnerships across functions.
- Experience in writing business strategy documents and presentations
- Experience in project management Strong PowerPoint / Google Slides skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and visual storytelling
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and light data analysis
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Multi-National Technology giant.
If this sounds like you and you wish to know more, then please do apply right away!