Our client has an exciting role for a Sr Gaming Designer, who has worked with Virtual Reality experience, video games with Unity or Unreal, UX/UI in modular training, working throughout production experience, and understanding of user flow and data management expertise.
This role will be contract to hire and can be REMOTE as well! Must have at least 5 years of experience overall, plus. Will be helping to train as you design as well.
Start date asap after an interview process. Relocation is available if onsite preferred, as opposed to remote work.
• Interview clients, subject matter experts and other project stakeholders to author product requirements that solve business goals within the constraints of time and budget
• Author and maintain design documentation
• Develop and document long term interactive solutions that enrich the core collaboration platform
• Create value using templates, reusable systems and common UX patterns
• Take ownership of a product from discovery through delivery
• Collaborate with other disciplines to arrive at compromises and creative solutions to deliver a quality product on time and on budget
• Work closely with the VP of Product Management to ensure products are meeting company quality standards
• Work as a Content Developer and contribute directly to development efforts by completing production tasks when required
• Communicate effectively with the production team, operations team and business development team, as well as with clients and SMEs, to ensure risks are mitigated and clear objectives are understood
Key Skills and Experience:
• 5-7 years in the games or simulation industry as a gameplay, systems, or UX designer (or comparable working experience)
• Shipped at least 2 products from concept to execution as a lead or senior designer
• Unreal 4 editor or Unity experience as a content developer - level design, audio hookup, data management and entry
• Strong design sensibilities allowing for simple solutions to feel like complex simulations
• Comfortable adapting to changing production requirements, unexpected requests, and urgent client needs
• Experience with SCRUM and Agile development environments
• Must have a passion for learning and collaboration
• Experience in enterprise learning or training applications a plus.
• Passion for VR/AR/XR industry - experience in the space is a huge plus
• Experience with live streaming, video editing and other creative content production
• Experience with enterprise software development and B2B markets