My client is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join their team. Your role will be to design highly intuitive, usable, simple and elegant user experiences across web and mobile interfaces.
• Works directly with customers and project teams to gather requirements through user research, stakeholder interviews, workshops, etc.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions with users, stakeholders, product owners, and developers.
• Develop/create applicable user flows, personas, journey maps, page flows, wireframes, and other artifacts as needed.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Incorporate best practices for accessibility, 508-compliance, web performance and design into our products and ultimately evangelize a more consistent and delightful user experience.
• Develop visually rich mockups and UI assets in accordance with style guide standards.
• Conduct rapid iterative usability testing of wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
• Translate research findings into design recommendations to quickly improve product designs early in the design cycle.
• Leverage UX methodologies for uncovering user needs and identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Help develop and maintain a shared design language/system across the organization.
• Be involved in the end-to-end process of building new and enhancing existing products.
• Quickly learn to adapt to new technologies, tools and platforms.
• Help ensure new features move easily through our engineering pipeline.
• Contribute to the development standards, patterns and guidelines that will govern UX design practices.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Have a good understanding of responsive web and mobile design.
• Experience with design tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop.
• Experience with wire-framing / rapid prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq.
• Extensive experience building interactive wireframes using Axure.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to collaborate with others both within the team and cross-functionally.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Have a high quality portfolio of work to present.
• Passion for current and emerging UX/UI trends and a desire to keep others on the team informed about them.
• Knowledge of current web standards including best practices for usability and accessibility.
• A keen awareness of business needs and customer experience needs with an eye for simplicity.
• Have an understanding of web analytics such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
**Must have a portfolio demonstrating your work. Applicants without portfolios will not be considered.**