Vitamin T has partnered with a client looking for a passionate Technical Product Manager who stays abreast of innovations in the games industry and can use that knowledge to inspire big ideas and identify new business opportunities to accelerate customer success. An expert in data-driven product management and the experience to find new ways to validate a hypothesis when no direct data exists. We need a leader who thinks big, isn’t afraid of complex challenges, and moves with urgency and focus to drive key initiatives that positively impact our customers.
· Proactively understand game developers problems and incept large-scale ambitious projects that span multiple customers and segments.
· Define the vision, north star metric(s) and KPIs for measuring results.
· Develop product strategies, roadmaps and tactical execution plans for solving customer problems.
· Understand growth levers and ensure execution is measured against those levers.
· Creates mechanisms that drive alignment and eliminate excess process.
· Ensure flow of communication in all directions including to management and key stakeholders.
· Drive strategic communication both internally and externally.
· Drive service awareness, adoption and partner with account teams to close opportunities.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline.
· 10+ years of product engineering experience.
· 5+ years in product management experience.
· Experience designing, building and shipping Software as a Service (SaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), or Platform as a Service (PaaS) sold to and/or integrated by a technical customer.
· MBA or Master’s degree in a related field.
· Experience with gaming technologies.
· Deep knowledge of the core systems in one technology domain and/or broad understanding of systems/technologies in multiple domains.