This is an independent marketing agency with big ambitions, who have strategic services designed to support clients in the areas of Insight, Content, and Demand. In the past two years they have delivered marketing campaigns into almost 90 countries and 40 languages. Clients include global brand leaders and rapid growth businesses.
What you will do
· Build awareness of the client, the proposition, areas of expertise, unique tools, and techniques
· Produce engaging content for the website, blog and email newsletter, that demonstrates expertise and converts target audiences
· Analyze consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
· Deploy successful marketing campaigns collaborating with SMEs on ideation and themes
· Ensure consistent brand management and corporate identity, managing and collating central repository of sales materials
· Manage lead generation efforts via HubSpot
· Coordinate social media outreach, PR efforts, and content marketing
· Create award entries and speaking pitches to conferences
· Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing efforts
What you need to bring
· Excellent writing skills to produce content types
· Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing techniques and technologies
· Proven experience in identifying target audiences and creatively devising and leading marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
· Excellent communication skills
· Curiosity to ask questions and an appetite to learn and develop
· Ability to think creatively and innovatively
Benefits include a competitive salary, four weeks of paid vacation (as well as paid holidays and personal days off), paid sick leave, 100% employer-paid healthcare, 401(k) participation, training opportunities, and many more.
Please get in touch, unfortunately, only successful applicants will be contacted due to the volume of applications.