Our client is seeking a Digital Designer for a Mat Leave Coverage - Ideally starting in October 1 2019.
What they are looking for:
Creative, forward-thinking, and highly skilled designer to work closely with our social and performance teams to
concept, design, and create compelling content for the brands paid, email, and social channels and
platforms. You’ll help the team create interesting, beautiful, and consistent digital content and be a key
part of bringing our brand to life across our digital channels.
What You'll Do:
● Push the boundaries of our email designs and continue to iterate on our strategic and thoughtful
● Brainstorm, design, & execute on creative concepts and ads across our paid and social digital
channels (FB, IG, Google, Pinterest, etc.).
● Structure social and digital comps to optimize efficient workflow and production.
● Assist with the development and production of site assets.
● Develop and maintain a cadence of content production across our digital channels, including
shotlist development, idea creation, and photoshoot execution.
● Ensure that the brands established look-and-feel and voice is successfully implemented across
projects, helping to maintain consistency across all channels
● Elevate our brand by creating and maintaining a high visual bar across all digital touchpoints.
● Stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends to bring new ideas and outside influences to all areas
Who You Are:
● Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
● 2-5 years of designing for digital, ideally for brands, startups, or agencies.
● A portfolio of digital projects that have elevated a brand’s digital experience
● Competence in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Google G-Suite. Bonus points for video and
animation chops (i.e. After Effects, Premiere Pro)
● Expert knowledge of digital, social, and video content
● Obsessive attention to detail
● Ability to successfully work on multiple projects at once
● Hard working with a "no task is too small" attitude.
● Excited by a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment—able to take initiative and prioritize under
● Strong typography, visual, and experience design sensibilities.