1 Job Title Social Media Executive Junior level Social Manager – Freelance could go perm!
2 Reports to: Social Media Manager
3 Division: Consumer Engagement, Corporate Affairs
If you're intersted, this role is Urgent so please send your CV, Dayrate and the earliest you can be available to start! If this role isn't right for you, please check out other openings. We offer a £200 referral fee if should know someone!
The Social Media Executive will work as part of if a newly formed Social Centre of Excellence. Here the purpose is to develop and deliver activity that will drive awareness, endorsement, advocacy and fandom for brand, content plus products and services across owned social channels, paid social and within the earned media space.
The Social team sits within Consumer Engagement team, which is also comprised of PR and influencer teams, within Corporate Affairs division.
Europe's leading entertainment company and serves over 22 million customers across five countries. Our business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989 and we’re not stopping there. We’re home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance, meaning there’s plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals.
Your key responsibilities
As a member of the UK Social Team you’ll support the delivery of campaigns aimed at raising awareness and understanding for TV content.
The team is focused on delivering our social media strategy in the UK, the production of content, paid and owned campaigns, driving engagement, generating positive sentiment and share of voice, as well as day to day community engagement.
• Working with Social Media Managers to deliver support for organic and paid Social activity, ensuring all content priorities are fully supported and amplified.
• Working within a team of Social Media Executives and our in house Social creative team, to deliver day-to-day written and visual content for social media channels
• Take a leading role in the delivery of individual projects, across multiple Social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, plus Snap and YouTube – from producing copy to uploading to these platforms
• Support Community engagement across social channels and social campaigns
• Proactively identify emerging trends and opportunities to benefit and drive engagement with Social channels
• Work with Social Media Managers to ensure all content delivered across the owned Social channels to ensure it’s on brand and tone of voice
• Creativity is key, being able to come up with ideas in real time and roll them out on social channels