An international high profile fashion retailer in the heart of London has an exciting opportunity which has arisen for a Paid Social champion to bring Paid Social in-house, sitting within the Performance Marketing team. The Paid Social Manager will oversee two direct reports, working closely with the Performance Lead and other channel managers, to drive the channel forward.
The individual will be in charge of a large multimillion pound budget, finding the most relevant and high-growth areas to invest in the social space. The paid social manager will be delivering performance to achieve targets on a global scale, and constantly innovating and driving the channel forward, including existing and new platforms.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
● Manage the global strategy, driving key traffic and sales to our web sites
● Responsible for achieving KPIs set by the performance manager, reporting on channel, and identifying key improvements
● Reporting on GA and platform data, to make data-driven actions
● Supporting the Performance Manager in budget management and forecasting
● Work closely with creative, content and design teams to create social optimised content
● Work closely with Facebook and other platform reps to ensure the retailer is whitelisted for all beta features, using updated ad formats, bidding strategies and platforms
● Work closely with analytics teams to create relevant retargeting and lookalike audiences
● Working closely with digital trading, merchandising and brand marketing teams, ensuring all activity is commercially focused and in line with the business trading plan
● Forward plan campaigns and content that aligns with the direction of business to ensure traffic and sales targets are met
● Work closely with brand marketing team to execute brand awareness and reach campaigns
● Responsible for the global Paid Social budget, including investment and reporting
● Recruitment of the right agency, team and 3rd party suppliers
● Management of in-house team and agencies/suppliers
● Keep up to date with paid social trends and assure best practices are being maintained
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
● Prior paid social experience essential, in-house preferable, but agency considered
● Team player, who’s used to working across numerous departments
● Ability to manage channel to achieve aggressive growth targets
● Ability to influence results and grow channel
● Experience building relationships and working with agencies/supplier
● Proven record of increasing traffic and driving new customer acquisition strategy
● High standards of numeracy and literacy
● Excellent time keeping/hitting deadlines
● Experience within other performance marketing channels
● Good excel and analytical skills
● Understanding of how the different parts of paid social plays certain roles in the purchase funnel
It would be great to hear from you, unfortunately, only successful applicants will be contacted due to the volume of applications.