Project Manager needed to work directly with high executive level of major financial firm in Charlotte.
--Must be client-facing and persuasive "influencer" of SVP/executive levels of the company
--Will work closely with SVP to kick off projects
--Must be comfortable in a "figure out how," "determine next steps," "never been here before," "entrepreneurial" style of environment
--Polished, professional, strong work ethic a MUST
Our client has a new consumer facing initiative that they are trying to get set up. This will be a multi-year project and they are on ground zero--they are still in discovery mode. In this early start-up phase, the client needs some help chasing rabbits, holding team members accountable, and identifying new issues that require review. A strong project manager who is familiar with marketing and technology would be a valuable resource. Here is the skill set our client is looking for:
· Strong project management skills.
· Experience plowing “new ground.” Candidate needs to have the ability to be patient and aggressive/persistent simultaneously.
B2C is strongly needed:
· Ability to succinctly communicate (all forms: email, phone, presentations) with executives.
· Knowledge of marketing and marketing technology is a huge plus.
· An ability to grasp and navigate complicated technical topics (Regulation, Compliance, Legal, etc.)
· An ability to gracefully matrix manage a large organization and inspire busy individuals to participate and devote time to this initiative (“one more project, I am already busy”).
The Project manager will help our client with the following goals:
1. Narrow down the current options to a clear and executable path for investor lead generation.
2. Conduct analysis that ranges from market sizing to sales funnel models (driven by multiple variables)
3. Create multi-year forecasts that can drive business models and budgets.
4. Research, notate and confirm driving assumptions inside the business models.
5. Hold internal and external partners to delivering as promised:
*Third Parties and more...
Must be able to hit the ground running. Ideal sweet spot of 6-8 years in Project Management.