Full-time, Onsite (South of Downtown)
$60,000-$70,000, plus benefits
Our client is looking for a strong SEM expert with a passion for leadership and coaching! Day to day, the Supervisor will guide and teach the other members of the team to improve
their skills and the results for their clients. They have the ability to expertly manage search campaigns from end to end in various platforms, as well as to inspire that ability in others. They are willing to take on a leadership role and share responsibility for the work of others.
The Supervisor will lead collaboration with a best-in-class digital activation team, including Ad Operations, Client Success, and Media Strategy, on structuring and executing campaigns to meet and exceed client KPIs.
The ideal candidate has a healthy understanding of digital performance analytics, a passion for data analysis, and the ability to communicate effectively with both digital and non-digital professionals. They are naturally curious, detail-oriented, and willing to explore opportunities for growth and improvement for the entire Search team.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide ongoing training, feedback, guidance, and support team members to improve personal as well as team performance.
• Manage and oversee team’s day to day responsibilities and assignments to ensure that each client, campaign, and team member has the appropriate resources.
• Serve as important escalation point on campaigns for internal teams and the clients they represent.
• Serve as a direct point of contact for our external vendors and partners.
• Develop short and long-term PPC strategy, and execute day-to-day tactics that increase traffic, revenue, and lead generation.
• Manage testing of new vendors, technology, products, etc., as needed with the goal of driving innovation, improving results, and meeting business objectives for the team and company.
• Lead meetings between Search team and other internal and/or external parties to determine best practices around campaign optimization strategies and executions.
• Maintain a refined knowledge of the entire digital media landscape to make sure team is up to date on industry trends and developments.
• Knowledge of proven SEM best practices and strategies across all verticals.
• Google Ads Fundamentals and Google Search certified.
• 3+ years lead generation experience in search engine marketing/PPC marketing across Google and Bing.
• Strong experience with Google Analytics.
• Proven ability to manage search and shopping campaigns with various KPIs including lead generation, conversions, cost per click, click-through rate, and more.
• “Buck-stops-here” accountability that treats our clients’ campaigns and budgets as if they were their own.
• Natural problem solver who is both curious and thrives under pressure and deadlines.
• Ability to simplify the complex and can present and analyze campaign performance data effectively and efficiently.
• Leader in a collaborative team environment.
• Driven by “the win” (a successful campaign, a big pitch – you name it).
• Energized by change; adaptable, agile, able to pivot to reflect changing processes and technology, industry evolution, and client requirements.
• Excellent oral & written communication.