This role will lead the integration of event leads into CRM, collaborate with the field force to ensure we support appropriate local/state events, and oversee the departmental expense process.
· Devise event-based lead generation programs using various channels, including email, poster and banner ads, web, and social media.
· Manage social strategy and execution for events program.
· Evaluate and refine overall work systems and processes, and implement best practices for lead generation and event management.
· Ensure data that is captured in the CRM is accurate and that tracking is properly attributed to all event campaigns.
· Collaborate and actively provide input into overall campaign strategy, plans and budget
· Notifies various department heads of arrangements made.
· Selects and coordinates tradeshows, conferences, and events, symposia, and customer receptions, including: planning, event support, preparing communications, pre- and post-meeting activities, and coordinating conference logistics.
· Consult with representatives of client group or organization to coordinate and execute on event details.
· Support sales force by facilitating regional trade show and workshop registrations
· Complete departmental budget approval requests and end-of-month expense reporting with accounting department.
· Act as the lead contact for executive leadership, marketing, business development, and other internal teams to recommend, creatively design, and organize internal and external events.
· Source, network, and manage a diverse set of vendors to provide the highest quality of events.
· Tracks and optimizes processes to measure, monitor, report, and improve trade show, and event performance
· Support other marketing communications initiatives as necessary.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
· 5-7 years of relevant marketing experience, event planning experience, including but not limited to executive meetings, trade shows, thought leadership, sales summits, and other ancillary events. Experience in the Medical Device Marketing is a plus.
· Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation tools (Salesforce and Pardot/Marketo/Hubspot).
· Experience working within social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
· Experience working within event management tools, such as Cvent and Eventbrite.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data, measure campaign effectiveness and ROI.
· Strong attention to detail, organizational and project management skills.
· Proven track record of building and producing strategic events that have a significant ROI.
· Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects/events simultaneously.
· Possess a robust network of event producers, suppliers, subcontractors, etc.
· Must be able to manage budgets and have experience negotiating with vendors.
· Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines.
· Experience excelling within fast-paced, high energy environments.