Vitamin T has partnered with a client looking for a Digital Product Manager. This person will be responsible for the development and implementation of the digital strategies as the tie to the Digital Ecosystem strategy and the overall Marketing strategy.
The Digital Product Manager cross-functionally manages the entire product development cycle including customer research, UX discovery, hypotheses definition, wireframing, sprint planning, product management, and product marketing and has a balance of marketing, product management and
digital knowledge and experience.
• Manage the implementation and operations of the commercialization model across digital properties.
• Develop and execute ongoing plans to understand market and user needs to drive product roadmap development.
• Develop product requirements, iterating with design and engineering teams, for new and existing digital products and applications.
• Create business proposals for new products or product enhancements that justify their pursuit.
• Conduct ongoing research and user testing to determine user needs and viability of proposed functionality.
• Write user stories and business requirements for new products or product enhancements.
• Work with onshore and offshore development teams to continue to review and prioritize the backlog, providing any inputs needed.
• Review test cases and provide approval on developed work.
• Partner with stakeholders across the organization providing guidance and best practices for presenting information related to Digital Ecosystem strategy as a cohesive user experience across digital properties.
• Find and vet new data sources and partner with the Data Management team to determine data hygiene policies and to review new potential data sources.
• Oversee temporary/contract workers collecting and inputting data including setting performance targets.
• Manage launch and day-to-day operations of commercialization model including ad scheduling, ad placement, metrics reporting and invoicing.
• Provide input into development of sales collateral and sales training materials.
• Understand and track product financial performance along with demographic data and trends tomake informed decisions about product health and marketing tactics.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or certification; Or equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience.
• 2+ years’ experience working in web, mobile management and/or digital marketing.
• Strong experience developing and managing software products, digital platforms or media applications.
• Familiar with agile software development methodology.
• Technical expertise sizing and understanding engineering efforts related to product development cycles.
• Visual design experience delivering SaaS solutions.
• Strong digital marketing and business aptitude and e-commerce experience.
• Experience working in an enterprise content management system.
• Experience leading cross-functional teams and creating and managing new processes.
• Knowledge of Sitecore, SharePoint, Google Analytics and JIRA.
• Strong project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment.
• Exceptional organizational, project planning, and time management skills.
• Authority to prioritize work to resolve operational or departmental issues.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and in a team setting, and across external and internal stakeholder groups.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Strong attention to detail, with a keen focus on quality.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Comfort with multi-tasking.