Asset production and tracking
• Conducts audits and logs existing photo and video assets for marine protected areas of interest to the client project.
• Identifies sources for new photo and video assets, working with colleagues to process purchases and contracts as required.
• Tracks each asset in a Data Asset Management system, logging rights, acquisition date and other information.
• Assists with editing video for use on social media.
• Coordinates closely with colleagues across the communications department on all assigned tasks.
• Serves as liaison to program and legal affairs staff as required.
• Coordinates activities with colleagues of other organizations with whom we are working.
• Maintains regular reporting systems to keep colleagues updated on progress and potential challenges.
• Supports communications outreach in support of the client project.
• Serves as a primary back-up and assists communications project team during absences.
• Other duties as assigned.