Are you a UX Designer or Product Designer looking to gain experience in something other than web and mobile products? This is an amazing opportunity to join a Fortune 100 organization working on new flows for ATM screens. This role will push you as a UX Designer to think differently, as the interaction models here are unique and specific, involving physical interaction and screen designs.
If you have at least 3 years of professional experience as a UX Designer, partnering with Product and tech teams, delivering end to end work, this could be a wonderful addition to your expanding portfolio.
The ideal UX Product Designer will have a portfolio that showcases well thought-out case studies that illustrate: what was the problem, the process, the thinking, sketches & wireframes, pretty UI, and the delivery process.
***This role is onsite, 40 hours a week in Tysons Corner. For quick apply, email your portfolio to email@example.com.***
As the UX Product Designer you will:
- Working through the design process in a two week sprint
- Partner with tech and product teams to understand each scenario that is handled by our ATM product
- Collaborate with other UX Designers on the team, working on adjacent products
- Deliver initial sketches and flows through high fidelity designs, which you will hand off to tech partners
- A bit of content creation and / or content auditing
- Build out new flows and screen for ATM product
- Evaluate existing product, proposing new ideas of how to rebuild the flows
- Adhering to and contributing to the current design system that is in place
- Using Sketch, Invision, Illustrator, Github and Zeplin
- Performing QA / testing to ensure delivered assets are on target
- Encouraged to contribute conceptually
UX Product Designer Requirements:
- At least 3 years of professional UX Design experience, at least 6 months in a large organization
- A clean, well-explained portfolio with at least 2 case studies
- Experience working with Product teams, Technology teams, front end developers and other UX Designers
- End to end experience
- Experience in delivering products and wireframes
- Ability to think through potential problems or errors that may occur
- A desire to work in this space - rethinking and redesigning the ATM experience