My client is a fantastic multinational professional services firm that provides design, planning and consulting services across the globe. Currently going through massive growth on the design front, they are looking to bring a Midweight Integrated Designer in to join the team.
Reporting into a Senior Creative, you’ll be responsible for the delivery of both slick print and digital collateral for the marketing and business development team. It will be down to you to come up with concepts for incoming briefs and produce exciting/innovative designs that really hit home.
Within the role, deliverables will include:
- Bids and Pitch Design
- Layout and Branding (brochures, posters, leaflets)
- Digital Banners and visuals
- Presentations (PowerPoint or Keynote)
- Illustration and Infographic Campaigns
Ideally, they are looking for someone who can bring a sense of energy and enthusiasm to the role. As there will be a range of different projects coming in, you should be someone who loves to get stuck in and work collaboratively to deliver strong ideas.
Most importantly, it is crucial you have worked in a corporate environment or with corporate clients across both print and digital. The ability to challenge longstanding ideas and bring a fresh creative outlook will be key here so if you are an enthusiastic designer who loves seeing projects from concept through to delivery, this could be your calling!
- 3-5 years’ experience working in an agency or in- house design capacity
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe CC suite
- A mixed portfolio with strong print and digital samples
- Experience working in a corporate capacity or with corporate clients
- An enthusiastic, infectious can-do attitude with great collaboration skills to match