Looking for an ambitious and driven Social Media Strategist to join an award winning Agency with a specialisation in PR and Comms, now extending their services across to Social Strategy. This is a brand new role for the agency, and an opportunity to really own the space.
You will be working for Australia’s largest independent agency with more than 50 employees across Sydney, LA and Auckland. They were named the top communications agency and the best place to work countless times. They only work with brands that are shaping the future, are innovative – redefining the way people live, work and play. Their clientelle include international brands and global campaigns in Australia, New Zealand, the United States, UK, Asia and more.
Great working culture, with a tight knit diverse team, who appreciate work life balance, flexibility, learning funds as well as other agency benefits.
About the role:
- Manage the day to day of social and content work for the agency’s clients, ensuring the strategies and content work they deliver are best in class and exceeding client expectations
- Work on a wide variety of social and content work, including:
- LinkedIn strategies
- Paid social strategy and execution
- Channel acquisition strategies and execution
- Social media audits and strategy development
- Owned content strategies and execution
- Social reporting and analysis
- Influencer campaigns
- Long-form written content development
- Executive spokespeople social media strategy
- Collaborate with the executive team and our Head of Social and Content to continue to grow this part of the business with an emphasis on repeating service offerings and developing case studies
- Lead a team of smart, ambitious go-getters, helping to upskill them in the social and content space
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Five or more years experience focused on social media strategy, at an agency or in-house and know how to juggle various things at once while remaining measured
- You are a strong writer, and comfortable drafting a punchy 5 word caption of a 500 word LinkedIn article
- You are proactive and accountable. You take pride in achieving success for our clients and are constantly looking for ways to do this
- You understand social media analytics, algorithms and content best practices. You’re a whiz at Ads Manager and have worked on paid social campaigns across all platforms
- You think strategically, critically, and importantly, you’re curious. You ask a lot of questions and you are constantly looking for ways to improve how you and your teams do things
- You know how to build rapport with clients and be a truly valued business partner
- You’ll be witty, confident, and know your shit but are considerate and not arrogant
SOUNDS LIKE YOU? Get in touch asap with your CV and supporting Case Studies if you have.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? We have a great referral program .