Unique opportunity for a Solid Mid weight or Senior UX/ UI designer to join an award winning Mobile Customer Experience agency.
They think deeply, create quickly and connect in the right moments to drive growth. They are a young, dynamic and ambitious team who work with some of Australia's best brands and new start ups.
This agency team is tight knit, talented and creative, winning some of the most exciting clients within the Australian market and are on the forefront of innovative creative development. Their clients span across finance, healthcare, retail product, e-commerce through to gaming.
They offer great work-life balance, having been made up from a team of highly experienced and inspirational UX professionals.
● A Confident hybrid UX/UI designer.
● You can think deeply but also can create quickly with high quality output.
● You have 5 + years of digital-heavy experience.
● You have created innovative digital projects across App, Web, Experiential and Content.
● You have an amazing portfolio full of original thinking and crafts.
● You are proactive, not afraid of speaking up and are a confident presenter.
● You are hungry for growth and have a curious mind.
● Lead user experience work on strategic projects across web, experience consulting with stakeholders and then creating innovative designs and concepts from a design with purpose perspective to help us achieve our objectives.
● Helped prepare and run user testing sessions
● Eexperience involved in preparing and facilitating client collaborative design workshops
● Exceptional digital design UX/UI skills applicable on wireframes, responsive corporate and eCommerce websites, landing pages and microsites and apps
● Proven UI experience and demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
● Be a problem solver, think innovatively, design with user and business outcomes in mind and be able to work in an iterative style.
● Provide thought leadership around new technologies, research and related developments
● Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure that the technical dependencies and possible user experience risks are handled upfront
● Comfortable and confident in managing stakeholders expectations.
● Passion for learning and innovation, balanced with business needs and customer expectations.
● Experience with the end-to-end design life cycle (concept to market roll out).
● Ability to work at high speed, multi-task, and manage multiple projects at once with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU? Get in touch with your Folio and CV. Email Lilian < email@example.com>
KNOW SOMEONE ELSE THAT COULD BE SUITABLE? We have a great referral bonus for anyone you suggest that we place - rewarding $$$.