Our client, a global agency focused on automotive infotainment systems is looking for an experienced Creative Director for their Detroit location.
Qualified candidates must present an online portfolio that:
• Demonstrates a passion for digital design
• Shows stylistic breadth, attention to detail, and balances beauty, innovation and usability
• Indicates broad experience qualifying as subject matter expert
• Proves ability in translating high level ideas into unique visual styles and directions, and breaking those down to detailed levels
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Creative Director is responsible for leading automotive projects, including UI, IA and other relevant digital touchpoints, shaping a holistic brand and product experience. The CD needs to:
Understand client requirements and requests, consult the client and guide the team to deliver a striking product experience.
Be passionate about designing future product experiences for international clients with a strong (auto)mobility focus.
Have holistic, non-siloed design experience to aide in guiding an interdisciplinary design team
Have experience leading UX strategy, User Interface design (UI), Information architecture (IA), Interaction design, Motion and 3D design
Be able to build up, lead, and mentor the creative department
Develop a strong relationship with our client(s)
Define and foster team culture
Introduce methodologies and ideation strategies
Develop and execute a sales strategy by successfully identifying and managing upsell opportunities within existing client relationships
Create proposals and provide effort estimations for projects in cooperation with the overall project management and business development teams
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• College degree preferred
• 10 years experience in cross-channel user experience and a very good understanding of user centered design methods and strategic brand development
• Strong analytical and logical thought processes
• Solid conceptual visual design skills
• Excellent presentation skills and strong client focus
• Proven leadership skills in a hands-on environment
Flexibility to travel on a regular basis to Los Angeles and Germany is a MUST.