A leading travel provider is looking for someone to kickstart their brand new Commercial Planning department. This is a great opportunity for someone who is excited to be a part of something new and can help contribute to the building of this new initiative. You'll also receive some of the best travel perks available!
You will own and lead the development of strong, clear and bold commercial plan for your segment. You will develop and deliver segment plans through a customer calendar and bring together cross functional teams between Customer Experience, Sales, Marketing, Digital and Pricing/Promotions. You've worked for a consultancy where you were responsible for growth and strategy and are looking for the next step.
What you will do:
• Play a leading role in the Commercial Planning and Go-to-market team which sets the commercial direction for the organisation.
• Work alongside the customer engagement team with ownership of the Commercial Strategy and Go-to-market strategy and approach.
• Ensure the commercial plan is properly linked to the Sales Revenue forecast.
• Lead key strategic cross functional projects across Europe.
• Focus on being big, bold and different in your customer engagement.
• Act as the link between Sales, Marketing and Digital. You understand that these teams have their own initiatives, and know how best to work together.
Building a Team:
As this is a new department for this Travel company, you will be tasked with recruiting, leading and developing a new segment team. You will have 2 team members report to you that we still need to bring to the team. You are eager to motivate and encourage your team members through 1 to 1 and group meetings. The Head of Commercial Planning will rely on you to focus on correct priorities and for you to collaborate constructively.
• A clear and structured thinker and amazing planner.
• A sophisticated and modern commercial manager.
• Best in class offline commercial and marketing skills.
• Amazing ability to turn customer insight into actionable strategy
• Good overall commercial and financial awareness/understanding
• Culturally aware of the French and UK markets.
• Broad knowledge of travel market, particularly UK, France Netherlands and Belgium
If you think you have what it takes, please apply now!
If this is not you, but you know someone, please send along! We PAY you £200 for your referrals!
Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted.