Vitamin T is currently in search of an Art Director our client in Metro Detroit. This is a long term role!
Responsible for developing innovative marketing and training materials that meet client objectives.
Looking for candidates with strong print design and/or interactive experience (will place depending on skill set)
• Work with Account Team, CD and training/creative writers to understand the client objectives
• Act as the lead designer in the development of creative based on client objectives and design standards
• Design digital and/or print materials following established design and/or client brand standards
• Print design includes high-end dealer magazine for automotive client, plus other support materials
• Digital/interactive design includes eLearning courses, online magazine, web banners, interactive PDFs, infographics, some video graphics/animation
• Present ideas and/or creative comps to internal team
• Develop effective working relationships with other team members; i.e. copywriters, training managers, project managers
• Work with external vendors if necessary (printers, video production)
• Handle multiple jobs and timelines for client initiatives
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Advertising or Commercial Art
• 3-5 years experience designing for interactive and print
• Portfolio demonstrating strong creative visual concepts and execution. Luxury/high-end design preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Knowledge or proficiency with Adobe After Effects a plus
• Proficient with MS Office products (PowerPoint a plus)
• Knowledge/experience with responsive design extremely helpful
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficient graphic presentation skills
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards