My Client is a Global Strategy Consultancy who are looking for a Creative Production Manager for their Service Enablement Team. This is a 6 month contract, paying up to £25/hrs.
We are a team of professional marketers focused exclusively on helping business teams win more work. We do this by applying innovative, differentiating strategies and creative tactics designed to capture the client’s imagination. We create experiences designed to help client stakeholders imagine the art of the possible, and to envision us as being the partner to help them achieve their goals.
You are fantastic copywriter who thrives on helping sell cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are adept at making the complex simple, turning “consulting-speak” into simple, easily understood language. You easily distill multi-page documents into a few crisp, clear sentences; ones that give voice to winning ideas.
You flourish when the stakes are high, time is tight, and you are on the front lines finding innovative ways to differentiate and innovate to influence the sale. You are excited by collaborating with multi-disciplined creative people globally and bringing your vision to life across deliverables. Working in electronic and digital formats comes naturally to you. Your work is smart and compelling, but you are as keen to learn as you are to contribute in the team. You are naturally curious, ready to learn about our solutions, target audiences, and competitive landscape in local and global markets.
We are looking for a copywriter to help us build a world-class creative team to support the company’s most important deal pursuits. Your role will be to create compelling copy which differentiates us and our business and technology solutions to help win business. Your messaging strategy and accompanying copy will help prospects understand “why us” when competing against other multi-national firms. You will work side-by-side with a Creative Director, an Marketer, and with our client account teams.
While there will never be a typical day, here’s a look at some of your responsibilities.
• Help create opportunities to solve business challenges with the right combination of design and copy, working to create innovative, relevant solutions for major deal pursuits.
• Brainstorm ideas and concepts for the messaging, words and taglines/key thoughts to differentiate us against our competitors in some of our largest deal pursuits, staying true to our brand ethos and voice – all while keeping the client’s goals at the forefront of the work.
• Meet with your account partners to understand the client's requirements, as well as core win themes; ones designed to address the target buying audience at specific clients.
• Work with the Creative Team to ensure the work matches the vision and meets the highest quality standards, is delivered on time, and is done within the budget for each deal.
• At least 5+ years relevant industry experience. Advertising experience desired but not essential.
• The ability to think creatively, deliver clever concepts, and create work from the perspective of the audience and the company.
• Able to clearly present and justify concepts.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
SET YOURSELF APART:
• Strong copywriting abilities; ones which bring a human touch to a digital world.
• Plenty of creative ideas and an understanding of the clients' vision.
• An awareness of current trends in advertising, copywriting, content curation and design.
• The ability to keep a cool head, multi-task, perform well under pressure, and meet deadlines.
• Confidence to work independently or with a group, and to identify and solve problems effectively and efficiently.
• Able to function, adapt and succeed in a constantly changing environment.
• Proactive, self-sufficient and professional, with strong organizational, time management and communication skills.
• Passionate and enthusiastic about excellence.
Education: Must have a relevant degree and/or professional qualifications
Portfolio: We are looking for a creative and passionate writer. As such, we require a portfolio of your relevant work to consider your application.
Work Requirements: Some travel required. Must be comfortable working in a highly matrixed organization and across multiple time zones and cultures.