My Client is a Global Strategy Consultancy who are looking for a Creative Production Manager for their Service Enablement Team. This is a 6 month contract, paying up to £360/day.
We are a team of professional marketers focused exclusively on helping business teams win more work. We do this by applying innovative, differentiating strategies and creative tactics designed to capture the client’s imagination. We create experiences designed to help client stakeholders imagine the art of the possible, and to envision us as being the partner to help them achieve their goals.
You are a highly organized, seasoned marketing project manager with experience in fast-paced, sales-oriented environments. You are calm during chaos and seen as a rallying point to keep others on track. You have a can-do attitude and a go-getter spirit. You are a natural leader with excellent communication skills, business acumen and eye for processes.
YOUR ROLE: Marketing Manager – Production Lead
We are looking for an experienced project manager to support the company’s most important deal pursuits. Your role will be to act as the liaison between the Marketer, creative teams and client account teams to coordinate all deliverables, on time and on budget. You will be leading marketing initiatives aimed at helping us create better mindshare and expand its share of wallet in a highly competitive business environment. Your daily responsibilities include project scheduling, operational analysis, process improvements as well as reviews and approvals. In your lead role, you will help to manage escalations and potential issues across the region, as well as daily supervisory tasks for your team.
• At least 10 + years relevant industry experience with proven leadership/team management experience.
• Prior project management experience working within sales and new business pitches, in addition to general marketing programs.
• Proven experience in a marketing agency or agency-like environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to motivate others to reach project goals.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience managing people, projects and resources.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
SET YOURSELF APART:
• Sales and marketing agency experience is highly preferred, as is experience managing creative agencies.
• Demonstrated ability to keep a cool head, multi-task, perform well under pressure, and meet strict deadlines.
• Confidence to work independently or with a group, and to identify and solve problems effectively and efficiently.
• Able to function, adapt and succeed in a constantly changing environment.
• Proactive, self-sufficient and professional, with strong organizational, time management and communication skills.
• Passionate and enthusiastic about excellence.
Education: Must have a relevant degree
Some travel required. Must be comfortable working in a highly matrixed organization and across multiple time zones and cultures.