The Senior Experience Designer is responsible for creating an entire suite of web based products. This includes UI Design for a consumer mortgage product interface.
Start = ASAP
Duration = freelance to perm
Onsite in NYC office
Job Responsibilities include =
• Contribute to the creation of best-in-class User Experience (UX) across digital lending product suite
• Support UX strategy/design with optimized User Interface (UI) design via low-fidelity (paper) and high-fidelity (digital) prototypes
• Contribute to identification and implementation of process efficiencies between design, requirements and development teams
Qualifications include =
• 5+ years experience in UX, UI, and/or Product Design roles
• Financial services product experience is highly preferred
• Conceptual thinker who possesses a wide range of design capabilities including user experience design, user interface design, brand and editorial design, typography, and layout.
• Able to problem solve and find multiple design solutions.
• Strong understanding of marketing design and best practices.
• Working understanding of latest web technologies and best practices.