My client is a fantastic global retail brand renowned for working on great international campaigns. Currently going through a busy period, they are looking to bring in not one but two print artworkers to join their team.
Reporting into the Lead Artworker, you'll be responsible for creating artwork for a variety of the brand's different communication materials across different platforms; this could be anything from Advertising, POS, Layout, Branding and Marketing campaigns too so its a brilliant opportunity to get stuck into some great work.
On a day to day basis, responsibilites will include:
- Creating Artwork to the highest standard within customer guidelines
- Ensuring that all artwork is delivered according to brand and corporate identity guidelines
- Constructing print ready artwork to use for various departments within the business
- Working to short deadlines and fast turnaround times
The team are extremely collaborative and set up in a flexible, fluid manner. Alongside an Artwork manager, you'll be working with a Senior Digital Designer, a Project Manager, Traffic Manager, 6 other Artworkers and 3 other designers so plenty of professionals to spark creative ideas.
All in all, if you are a detail orientated, meticulous and personable Print Artworker, then this could be the one for you!
- Strong print campaign samples with strong brands
- 4 years+ experience working in an Artworking role
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe CC suite
- An ability to spin a number of platets (projects) at a time
- Comfortable building relationships with team members and liaising with suppliers/printers