Pay Rate: £350 per day (paye)/ £450pd (ltd)
Duration: 3 months
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 9-5pm (flexible) some later evenings
I am working in partnership with a leading multi-national technology company to find them an onsite marketing campaign manager to join the UK Marketing team!
This exciting new position will play a central role in executing the biggest marketing campaigns.
This role is key to delivering a fantastic customer experience.
We are looking for someone who has previous site merchandising experience, and is able to demonstrate exceptional customer obsession, backbone, earn trust and attention to detail, whilst often working with ambiguity and under time pressure.
This role provides a great opportunity to work with teams across the company to develop their on-site marketing campaigns.
- Creation of on-site marketing campaigns to support major site-wide events including creating customer segment specific campaigns
- Improve the CX for the customers and drive continuous optimization by driving testing (e.g. running weblabs) and analyzing data for marketing campaigns, and sharing best practice across teams
- Work with international teams across the company to align on marketing execution and localise assets for Cross-Site events
- Provide support to internal stakeholders across the company to allow creation of best in class marketing campaigns
- The ability to demonstrate backbone when dealing with multiple stakeholders across all level.
- Analytical acumen, being able to generate insights and conclusions from data
- High attention to detail
- Self-starter who is able to pick up and understand new tools quickly
- Experience in an online marketing role, familiar with scheduling on site content/ campaigns
- BA or equivalent degree
- Familiarity with XML
- Familiarity with A/B testing methodologies
- Track record of data based decision making
- Excellent communication (verbal and written English)
- Photoshop skills Knowledge of SQL and data presentation skills